Rotary motion (TE92, TE92HS):
- Test configuration: ring-on-disc, pin/ball-on-disc, journal bearing adapter, pin-on-vee block adapter
- Speed (0-6,000 rpm), highlight: start/stopp tribosimulations; Normal loading (100 – 10.000 N)
- Temperature: RT – 230°C; Lubrication: unlubricated or splash lubrication
- Measurement: µ, wear, seizure behaviour, temperature, contact resistance, acoustic emissions, etc.
Linear motion (TE77, Linear tribometer AMB 1):
- Test configuration: pin-on-plate, ball-on-plate, block-on-plate
- Stroke: 50 µm (for fretting wear applications) to 25 mm (for piston ring/cylinderliner applications) to 100 mm (for characterisation of static friction characteristics)
- Normal loading: 100 – 3,000 N; Temperature: RT – 300°C
- Lubrication: unlubricated or drip feed lubrication
- Measurement: friction µ, wear, temperature, contact resistance, fretting resistance, characterisation of static friction characteristics, etc.
Rolling Contact Fatigue & Efficiency/Traction (3-Disc AMB, 2-Disc AMB):
- Test configuration: 2-Disc, 3-Disc
- Loading: 0.5 – 2.5 GPa (line contact with 5-10 mm contact width)
- Speed: 0 – 5,000 rpm; Slip-to-Roll Ratio: 0 – 100%
- Lubrication: drip feed lubrication or unlubricated
- Measurement: RCF behaviour, number of cycles to failure, wear, traction, frictional losses µ, temperature, contact resistance, etc.
Back-to-back gear test rig (FZG (for endurance) & AMB (for endurance and efficiency AMB Patent AT516367B1)):
- Test configuration: back to back gear test rig
- FZG: torque up to 580 Nm, Speed up to 2,500 rpm
- AMB: torque up to 140 Nm, Speed up to 2,000 rpm
- Lubrication: splash lubrication & unlubricated (AMB)
- Measurement: flank load carrying capacity, number of cycles to failure, seizure load limit, wear and efficiency (frictional losses) (AMB Patent AT516367B1)
Manufacturer: Phoenix Tribology, Strama MPS, etc.